Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lazy or Creative

Okay I always keep club soda on hand.  It has no calories and no sugar so when you have an upset stomach or just want some fizz it is the perfect drink.  My kids would add that it is the perfect drink if you like alka seltzer.

Anyway I haven't been feeling great so I wanted to have a drink of it.  Brigham was wandering around the kitchen.  He is always wandering around the kitchen becuase he is generally "STARVING".  How, I do not know, but he is and on Sunday from the moment we walk in from church he starts eating and doesn't quit until his head hits the pillow.  You get the picture, and just for fun imagine Fast Sundays.

Anyway- - I ask Brigham to bring me some club soda.  He brings me the whole two liter bottle.  It is two-thirds full. I say, "Brigham I can't drink all of this I need a glass."  I expect him to balk about walking back into the kitchen to pour me a class.  Instead without blinking an eye or hesitating for a second, he takes the lid off, hands me the bottle, raises both arms into the air and starts chanting, "Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug. Come on mom you can do it!  Drink it all!  Chug, chug, chug!"  I am laughing to hard to chug anything.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA. That is so Brigham. He is lazy. He is very creative but that was him being lazy. HA HA. Loved it mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Brynne. And he is just happy that he is the star of my funniest blog.

    ReplyDelete